We have been working with Solid Surface of different types for almost 20 years and have accumulated a broad experience in this field. Today we are the nordic region’s leader and are in the top 10 in Europe. As a licensed Corian® Quality Network manufacturer, our products are covered by Dupont’s 10-year warranty. This means that our factory and staff are certified which is a safety for you and your customers.
Dupont™ Corian® is a material that has outstanding durability and is suitable for exclusive design both in private homes and public furnishings. It retains its good looks and can withstand scratches and the impact that can occur with daily wear. Corian® is a composite material consisting of 2/3 parts natural minerals and 1/3 part acrylic as well as pigments. The material was produced by DuPont™ in the sixties under the name Corian® which is the original and most famous Solid Surface brand.
• Corian® has a long life. It’s stain and heat resistant. It is resistant to splinters, cracks and high frequency use.
• Corian® has no visible joints but has a smooth surface that is easy to keep clean.
• Corian® is renewable. Since the material can be easily repaired and renewed, it does not need to be replaced or disposed of equally.
• Corian® can also be removed, recut and either reinstalled with a new design or reworked into new products.
• Corian® is pore-free, durable and easy to clean, so this material fits our own products such as cleaning gutters for public environments and operating vases for healthcare.